Aluminum ingots are widely used in construction, electric power, packaging, transportation, daily consumer goods and other occupations because of its light material. It can be used for the production of aluminum plate, foil, aluminum alloy, anti-corrosion packaging materials, but also for the chemical industry of aluminum alloy, utensils, cables, conductive body, central alloy, decoration materials, daily necessities, etc.
- Melt aluminum scrap into profiles to make ingots
- Output: 5ton-10ton aluminum per day
- Common specification of the pure aluminum ingot
Their Questions & Concerns
- Will the ingot have the hole?
- What is your training and installation ?
- How long is your after-sales service?
- How to control the purity of the ingot ?
The CDOCAST Solution
- Aluminum Gas Tilting Melting Furnace which can melt with gas resource
- Launder connects furnace to ingot mould connect the gas furnace and also the ingot casting machine
- Slag remover which can get rid of the slag in the aluminum molten liquid and can make the ingot purity to 99.9
- Casting line with water cooling which is 9 meters long can make the full line running smoothly and continuously
Finished Products example