The features and advantages of the bullion casting machine:
1. Vacuum atmosphere. The surface of the gold bar is smooth, non-porous almost negligible loss and with mirror effect after using full vacuum melting one time rapidly molding.
2. PLC control. The use of fully automated control can be achieved more than ordinary workers, greatly saving production costs, is the major precious metal refinery necessary machine.
3. With alarming system. Overvoltage, overcurrent, shortage of water supply and any other problem can be detected easily and sound alarm to notice.
4. Energy efficient, higher power factor and power efficiency.
5. Environment protection. The process of the line is smokeless. The machine is equipped with the latest green technology in the gold bar industry.
6. 100% full load and 24 hours consecutive working
7. Flexible working modes of constant output voltage or constant current / constant power.It has been solving the phenomenon like contraction, water waves, oxidation and unevenness.
Instructions for manual operation of the bullion casting machine:
1. First, push the (automatic, manual) button to manual mode.
2. Load the product into graphite mold and put it into the cooling plate, the mold can be customized based on customer’s need, for the size or the shape.
3. After closing the working cylinder cover, press the “Close the lid” button, then press the “cooling plate fall” button to descend to the heating area, press the “vacuumizing” button to start vacuum about (3-4 minutes)，at the same time press “heating open” button, start heating. Power is usually adjusted to the maximum.
4. After heating for about 7-8 minutes, press the “cooling plate rising” button, the cooling plate will automatically rise to the lower part of the graphite mold to cool, at the same time, press the “shielding gas” button to add protective gas.
5. After finishing cooling, press the “Exhaust” button, open the cylinder cover and take out the graphite mould.
Instructions for automatic operation of the bullion casting machine:
1. Adjust the parameters of vacuum time, heating time, cooling time and alarm time.
2. First, push the (automatic, manual) button to automatic mode.
3. Load the product into graphite mold and put it into the cooling plate. The mold can be customized based on customer’s need, for the size or the shape.
4. Close the cylinder cover and press the “Automatic start” button, automatic mode startup.
5. When the setting time is complete, the machine alarm will automatically remind.
6. Open the cylinder cover and take out the graphite mold.
The end product:
The bullion comes out finally will be smooth, lustrous, with mirror effect. If you pursue perfect condition, you can use the the polish machine to make it more shiny. Then you can prepare to stamp the logo or the pattern you want on the bullion.