Induction Furnace Lining Building Tools
Introduction For Air-Operated Ramming Machine For Induction Furnace Lining Building
- Introduction of Air-Operated Ramming Machine
Air-operated ramming machine is composed of the Wall Vibrator,
Pneumatic Hammer Head, the length adjustment lever and pendant chain. It is mainly used for ramming the dry vibration materials for the induction furnace. Make the particles of lining materials fill the gap each other in order to let the lining materials compact. The ramming machine has the automatic rotary device. It can be rotated automatically when being used. The air flow can be adjusted at random to adjust the vibrating force and ensure even ramming effect.
2) After making sure of the ramming location, open the air source. When ramming the mix, adjust the air pressure appropriately to ensure the even ramming. And the travelling crane can be operated and moved to upper or lower evenly at any time.
Advantage for Air-operated Ramming Machine
Automatic rotation, Continuous hammering, Save time and effort
Ramming evenly, no particlessegregation, High Ramming Bulk Density
3) Adjustable vibration force and vibration frequency
Application Range for Air-operated Ramming machine
|Applied Furnace Capacity||Crucible Diameter|
D2 ~D1 (mm)
|QC2/500||~ 2.5||ф500 ~ 700|
|Tow-Hammer Ramming Machine||QC2/600||~ 3.5||ф600 ~ 840|
|QC2/700||~ 5.0||ф700 ~ 940|
|QC2/800||~ 6.0||ф800 ~ 1040|
|QC3/900||~ 8.0||ф900 ~ 1140|
|Three-Hammer Ramming Machine||QC3/1000||~ 12.0||ф1000 ~ 1240|
|QC3/1100||~ 15.0||ф1100 ~ 1340|
|QC3/1200||~ 18.0||ф1200 ~ 1440|
|QC3/1300||~ 25.0||ф1300 ~ 1540|
|QC3/1400||~ 30.0||ф1400 ~ 1640|
4. The Air-operated ramming furnace use the compressed air produced by the air compressor to work. After using and before using, pour the lubricating oil into the connecting hose.
5. Construction craft of Air-operated Ramming Machine
1)According to the technological requirements, stick the asbestos plate or the mica plate on the inner wall of the furnace. Pave the asbestos cloth inside the asbestos plate and use the piston ring to tighten it. The length of asbestos cloth must be 300mm higher than furnace mouth and use the heavy things to press it tightly.
2) First arrange the ground connection with the stainless steel wire. Bend 90C after scattering, to wear out the bottom lining up. Add the lining material into the furnace bottom. Quartz sand can be added by 120mm each time and other furnace materials added shouldn’t exceed 80mm.
6. Vibrating the Furnace Wall
1) Adjust the positioning pin of vibrator, make the largest distance between the two hammer head and the crucible keep around 30mm. If the cone part of crucible mold is longer, adjust the vibrator to make it suitable for the cone part. After vibrating in this area, adjust the vibrator again to make it suitable for the area of cylinder.
2) Lift the crucible into the furnace and keep the center alignment. Fix the crucible mould and mouth of furnace with the pressing plate, in case the crucible moves while vibrating.
3) Pour the lining materials into the furnace in batches. The height of pouring the materials is like the pouring height adding materials into the furnace bottom. After each batch of material is poured, use the ramming fork to degas. Remove the piston ring, when pouring the materials arriving to the appropriate height. Repeat it till it is full.
4) Lift the furnace wall vibrator into the furnace and make it fall into the bottom.
5) Open the valve to the rated pressure and begin to vibrate. Lift the vibrator upward gradually. Generally, the vibration time is around 6-10minutes for each 100mm height. In the conical part at the bottom of the crucible mold, maybe it needs more times (twice-three times) to adjust the space between the hammer and the crucible mould.
6) When hammering the furnace wall, after the tamped dry vibration materials reduced, the materials should be added in time. In order to avoid the materials being rammed loosely again, you should finish the hammering with the less hammering force in the upper crucible mould.
Note: Adjust the hammer force and vibration force to the best condition. Furnace tolerance should not be too big, otherwise it will damage the furnace.
7. Two hammers Air-Operated Ramming Machine
Air consumption (Single-end)：10L/S max
Hammering Frequency(Single-end)：15Hz max
Excitation Force(Single-end)：165kgs max
8. The Pipeline Setup For The Air-Operated Ramming Machine
The air-operated ramming machine uses the compress air produced by the air compressor to start working. The delivered compressed air must be clean and dry. Therefore, no matter how reasonable the air compressor is set, if not pay attention to the pipeline, it will have the bad effect on the tool because of the reduction of pressure and condensate water. Probably it will cause the output power to get lower and the tools will get broken too early. The location of the air compressor must cause the pressure to have the difference, especially the fast air velocity will have the certain value. This situation is commonly referred to as midway loss and pipeline loss. The friction between the air flow and the inner face of the air pipe or flexible pipe could cause the pressure drop. This situation could be reduced by increasing the diameter of the air pipe. The press drop is in proportion to the length of the air pipe. The dust and the condensate water of the air coming from the reservoir is separated by the oil separate, pressure adjustment valve, and oil mist remover to keep the air in a proper pressure for automatic oil injection and avoid the bad influence to the tools.
9. Application Attention for Air-operated Ramming Machine
Attention: The air-operated ramming machine has the characteristics of high rotation speed, strong torsion, large noise. The worker needs wearing the protective glasses, yarn gloves and labor protection articles. Make the full protection before the relevant work.
1) Before using, the operator needs accepting the professional training for the structure principle of advocate complementary components, working performance, use attention and daily maintenance.
2) Check if the air hose and joints has the air leakage or not, in case the air pressure entering the air-operated ramming machine is not enough.
3) Check if the accessory of the air-operated ramming machine is connected reliably or not, in case the equipment is damaged or hurt the people while working at a high speed.